Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge understanding and agreeing to the statements made below:
- Security and Damage While we make all attempts to maintain the security of your bicycle and all property attached to your bicycle, we cannot guarantee its safety from theft, damage, or abuse. You agree to hold all parties harmless to any loss to property, including bicycle, by using our facility (BART, property owners, BikeHub, employees, etc.).
- Reserve Rights to Refuse service - We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason, so long as refusing service does not violate California state laws.
- Agreement to Policies and Fee - You agree to abide by all policies at this facility, including:
- Consecutive Parking Limit Fee - You may consecutively park a single bike per location for 24 hours. Beyond that, you may be charged a $40 impound fee.
- Removal - After 3 consecutive days, we reserve the right to permanently remove bicycle without first contacting you.